At its core IMC (Integrated Marketing Communications) is data driven to support a customer-centric company. Today, technology gives us access to all kinds of data – more specific, more targeted, bigger, but is it better? Please join us Sunday, February 10th at 5:00 PM Pacific / 8:00 PM Eastern on Twitter for #IMCChat as we tackle this topic via the following questions:
- IMC is data-driven, so where do you start with orienting data to the customer?
- How can data help bridge the marketing functions (and really the whole co)?
- Is there a way to keep data top-of-mind
- How do you keep data relevant (fresh)?
- As a marketer, what’s the most important data you collect? Why is it so important?
- What is the most important data to keep collecting and reviewing?
- How do you keep data from collecting dust on a shelf?
- In a customer-centric co, is there room for automation?
- What tactics or efforts make the most sense to automate?
We might not get to all of the questions depending on the flow of the conversation during the hour we have, but these are there to stimulate thinking and dialogue.