#IMCChat was originally a weekly chat that discussed best practices in Integrated Marketing Communications. Originally hosted by @BethHarte and @abarcelos a wonderful community gathered around to impart their hard-earned knowledge. Over the summer, a few of us discussed reviving the chat, and so, @cloudspark and myself (@pprothe) will once again host #IMCChat to continue the discussion twice monthly on the 10th and 20th at 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific.
Please join us Monday, December 10th where we’ll focus on Transforming the Marketing Department into a Media Team. We’ll center the discussion on the following five key points
- The shift of communications, content and hyper personalized marketing
- Who’s on the internal team
- How to bring in external agencies to the team
- Setting expectations when everyone is on the same team
- Do we need new defined roles
Looking ahead to December 20th, we’ll start looking at Making 2013 the Year of IMC
- Is your company ready for IMC?
- First steps
- Setting expectations
- Common hurdles to getting started
We look forward to seeing you December 10th!