Integrated marketing communications reads well and the results of successful teams using IMC are well known. So you’ve read a few books or ventured onto a few blogs to get up to speed. Or maybe you’ve been working to build IMC in your own company. And then comes the challenge – opening the lines of communication and collaboration when people have “jobs to do.”
How do you build open communication and cohesive collaboration between marketing team members (and the broader organization)?
On the IMCChat hosted on Twitter on Wednesday, Sept. 5 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern (5:00 p.m. Pacific), we’ll focus the conversation on creating collaborative communications to build strong and successful IMC teams. Guiding our conversation we’ll address the following questions:
- Do you have systems in place to build open communications among team members? E.g. Yammer, Basecamp, etc.
- What’s the biggest barrier to keeping everyone informed of all the “moving parts” of marketing?
- How do you encourage cohesive collaboration?
- How do you integrate new members into the team who may not be familiar with IMC?
- What tools do you use or recommend to open the lines of communication and collaboration?
Join the conversation on Wednesday, Sept. 5 on Twitter, follow the hashtag #IMCChat.