For the first edition of the reincarnated #IMCChat previously lead by Beth Harte and Anna Barcelos, we thought we’d focus on building an integrated marketing team and the challenges therein.
Digital offers so many opportunities to link and measure marketing efforts, yet it still comes down to the people on the team: getting them aligned, thinking strategically and focused on the RIGHT goals rather than the flavor of the month.
This applies not only to the internal team, but the external partners as well. To be most effective, you need people inside and out working in lock step each with a open spirit of collaboration and transparency.
Join us Wednesday, August 1 at 8:00 PM EDT / 5:00 PM PDT as we talk about how to build a high performance integrated marketing team – from both the inside and outside.
We’ll focus on the following questions:
- What factors influence team performance most?
- How do you hire for culture / fit – employees and agencies?
- How do you ensure smooth communication across inside and out?
- How do you achieve consensus while maintaining an open, flexible and responsive team?
- What are the biggest areas for growth in IMC?
Let us know too, what topics are top of mind for you and your teams?